The ERAL (Algebra and Logic Research Team) is a Cameroonian learned society for algebra, geometry and logic. Its purpose is the advancement, dissemination and promotion of algebra geometry logic and teaching of mathematics knowledge both nationally and internationally. The ERAL carries out the following activities :
- Provides environment for algebraic, geometry and logic research and conference;
- Training opportunities to young algebraist, geometers, logicians and specialist n teaching of mathematics;
- Awards a number prizes in recognition of achievements in algebra, geometry and logic research and the promotion of theses;
- Publishes peer-reviewed journals;
- Organizes Cameroon-wide scientific lectures and meetings for research;
- Represents mathematics research and education to government and other national policymakers and sponsors;
- Participates in international mathematical initiatives and promotes the discipline more widely.